Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yesterday

I love old barns. Maybe because I was raised on a farm and remember
my Dad's barn. We used to play in the hay..make tunnels and hide in it.
It makes me shudder now to think of what could have been hiding in there..
snakes!!! But none ever showed themselves, so all is well.
We were walking on my Grandson's friend's farm and came across this old barn.
It is run down and and worn out now...but I bet it could tell some stories!
I just had to take a picture!
Have a great,happy and peaceful day.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I love old barns too, Shirley, even though I'm a city girl that now lives in the country. Your picture reminds me of the many barns I see on a daily basis on our road but that I don't usually stop to notice.

    I hope you have a warm and blessed new year!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, I never lived in the country but grew up in the "suburbs of the 50's" in which just 10 minutes away were the farms of the country. Go figure! I love photographing barns. Always wondered what it was like to play in the lofts in the hay like I would see in the movies and old tv shows. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com