Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PINES

When the weather is cold, as it has been the last few days,
I tend to stay in the house..where it is warm.
Yesterday I took a walk down our road, with my camera, of course.
Seemingly not a lot of "picture worthy" stuff out there, but I took a shot of these N.C. pine trees anyway.
After I came inside..I worked on it awhile.
I think it looks better with a bit of editing.
There is beauty in all God's creation, no matter how small it might seem
to us mortals.
This was done in Picnic...which sadly, is closing in April.
Guess I will have to find somewhere else to play.
Have a great, happy day!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com