Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Gardentime

I love this bright yellow Day Lily.
Unfortunately it is not mine.. I snapped it in another yard.
This has been a Busy day. Jeremy came and planted his garden,
He usually grows tons of stuff..Him and his green thumb!
I am glad he likes farming..some of his North Georgia mountain farmer
genes showing up.
This has been a good day.
Wishing all a great day, and many blessings your way.
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. This flower is like sunlight and gives us a bright feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley,
    I love Day Lillies..I have them in my garden. Right now they are just starting to show leaves. It is still too early for most of my flowers to make their apperance! I can't wait. My early spring flowers are making my days delightful. Thanks for your visit and comment on the flowering almond. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow flowers are always so cheerful to me, Shirley. Thank you for posting this picture.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com