Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

They're Back!

We had the two huge trees in our front yard pruned..trimmed.. last year.
I thought the squirrel population was  gone..but they have returned!
I have seen several playing in the yard.
You can see my red maple...when the sun shines on it...it glows.
Two of my Sisters in Law gave it to me when my brother passed away.
It is the best memorial that I could ask for..especially for him, he loved the outdoors.
Have a happy and peaceful day!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful and beautiful gift. I like the way you have composed the picture too.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com