Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stuff with my camera

I was reading on a camera blog that the best way to learn photography
is
to take pictures of anything and everything...with all kinds of settings.
So...I went outside and practiced a bit!
This is a bush in my yard.
Some are better than others, 
I am learning.
Most of all it is fun!
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. If we're honest, we are all on a learning curve - and at varying stages, depending on the area of life one is referring to. Enjoy the journey! I, too, still have much to learn in many areas and appreciate the opportunity afforded by photoblog sites to explore different photographic techniques. Wishing you a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com