Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Decorative Painting


I came to decorative painting later in life than most people.
I never thought about painting...
I always liked to "doodle" and draw stick figures..and was not so good at that.
One day, I was in a craft store and saw a One Stroke design by Donna Dewberry,
I thought to myself "I can do that"!
So I got some acrylic paints...and the best thing that could have happened to me began.
I cannot really explain about painting...all I can say "It is good for the soul!'

I will probably use these as cards.
 
 
You do not have to be perfect to enjoy doing this.
I would say to anyone..especially older people,
or people who might be alone or suffering in some way..try it!
Find a class, or
There are lots of good books by great artists, with detailed instructions to help you along.
Most of all, enjoy yourself.
It really is good for the soul!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com