Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Sunrise

 
A recent Sunrise.
Since it has  lots of pink, I am posting for Pink Saturday!
I can stand on my front deck and get lots of beautiful sunrises.
My back yard for sunsets.
Due to my husband's disabilities, we have to stay pretty close to home,
but there is usually something in the neighborhood, or in the yard, even,
that is worth photographing!
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Love,
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. Shirley you are truly blessed with beauty all around you! Thank you for this lovely share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we sometimes have a shadow over us. the good Lord always show us a bright spot. You are blessed to be able to enjoy such views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pastel color sunrise is really gorgeous. I look forward to seeing the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice image - I like the combination of sky and trees (just like the post before as well!)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog - I've been in Oman for a week hence slow reply!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com