Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Stuff!


I always like to take pictures of water drops .
After today's rain, there were plenty.
I was looking around the garden spot..among the weeds.. and found this small Zinnia.
It came up by itself. I did not plant any this year.

And a Morning Glory!
Some say they are weeds...I love them.
To me, they are a beautiful flower!
 
I guess this is kind of like life..even among the bad times, and in the troubled times...
Beauty can be found, in unexpected places.
We just have to look for it.
Have a blessed day, wherever you may be!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. But it good stuff! Nice detail.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com