Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tomatoes


This looks like weeds..but it is my tomato patch.
I have six plants.
I must confess..I have done nothing much to the garden since it was planted.
I am not a farmer.
These plants have no pesticides, and only some organic fertilizer added to them.
Nevertheless..I have lots of green tomatoes.
Can't wait until they start turning red,
Which will be soon.
I have my mayonnaise and my bread ready!!
 
 

And as an added bonus..these little zinnias came up..all by themselves.
I did not plant any.
There are several different colors..I only took a picture of this one.
 
The Lord has smiled on me...
And I thank Him!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like home grown tomatoes. My dad used to have a garden across the street from our house when I was growing up, and he used to come home with the most wonderful tomatoes. I want a tomato garden someday.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com