Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Birdhouse Gourds

One year I raised a bunch of gourds..thinking I would do it every year.
But somehow, I just never got around to planting them again.
I still have a few.
I did enjoy painting them..but could never get a bird to build a nest in them..don't know why.
Someone told me that the hole was too low..that it needed to be higher on the body of the gourd.
So, perhaps that is the reason.
I might try a few more and see how it goes in the spring.
I love birds and birdhouses...and gourds!
Have a great day.
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com