Sunday, July 14, 2013

Birthday!

 
Well..today is a big day...for me.
My birthday!
Though I often wonder why the years pass so quickly , it is a good day.
I have received so many blessings.
I have seen most of my Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren.
My Great Grandchildren and their Mom came..and brought me a cake...and presents!
Received some beautiful Birthday cards...which I will keep forever.(I keep all my cards).
Had a great dinner out with my daughter Kim.
Looking forward to Church later.
The blessings go on and on...God is good!
Blessings on all..wherever you may be.
Love,
Shirley


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!
    You had a great time with your famaily. Precious time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a special day..especially with the family here!

      Delete