Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Candles..and Soap?

 
I make Soy candles..for myself and for the family.They enjoy getting them, and I enjoy making them.
 I can use whatever fragrance we
like, and they burn clean and smell good.
Now....
I am thinking about trying my hand at hand made soap. I have been reading about it..the only thing that bothers me is using lye..I have never done anything that required the use of lye, and I am sort of nervous
about  it.
I think my Grandmother made soap, and maybe Mom made some at one time.
Guess I will watch a few more videos and read some more,
and then decide.
Still lots of things to learn!
Have a blessed day,
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com