Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Leaves


I was sitting on the porch yesterday,
when a huge wind came along..and blew thousands of leaves into the yard.
It was like sitting in a blizzard, only it was leaves instead of snowflakes.
I got to looking at them, and thought.."I need to take pictures of these".
 
 
 
There is unique beauty in each one of these.
 God's great paintbrush colored them,
with no help from mankind.
He doesn't need any help, yet He allows us to see the beauty that  only He can create.
I am thankful.
Have a blessed day, wherever you may be.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com