Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Blue Ridge...and Good Books

Reading is one of my favorite past times.
I really enjoyed these two books..both about hiking the Appalachian Trail..from Georgia to Maine.
The Trail starts on Springer Mountain, Georgia and ends in Maine.. a distance of over 2,000 miles.
Bill Bryson hiked part of the way..Paul Stutzman hiked the whole 2160? miles.
Springer  Mountain is located just behind our old home place in the North Georgia mountains.
The photo below came from the internet..it is not my photography.
It shows the beautiful, hazy Blue Ridge mountains of North Georgia, from the top of Springer Mountain.
I am honored to call them home!

Have A Blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com