Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapel

 I
There is a church run outside area up the road from me. It has several outdoor facilities... A church building, camping area,
A place for outdoor gatherings and a walking track. I walk there sometimes. I had not been in awhile..when I was there Saturday, they had added some things,including this prayer chapel.
 
Inside is a place to sit, Bibles,pens and paper and a place to leave prayer requests.
When I finished my walk, I went inside and prayed.
Prayer is a good thing, any time, any place.
Even at a walking track!
Blessings on all, wherever you may be.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com