Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Inspiration!


I have read that the best way to learn photography,
is to learn your camera.
Just what it can do.
And take pictures!

I like inspirational pictures, so I took my Bible and went outside.

Different effects.
 
My favorite!
I am an amateur...but this is something I love!
There is no end to what can be done..with pictures.
Have a Blessed day!!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I think the last picture is my favorite too, Shirley. I like to experiment with my camera, or as I call it, "my friend."

    Happy October!

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com