Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pitcher and Roses


This pitcher came from Walmart, I love it!
I thought about buying some roses to put in it, they had some really pretty pink ones.
But,
A small voice whispered...
"Why not use the ones in your yard?
The ones you already have, at no extra cost"
 
I did, and the Lord blessed.
Many times, we will look longingly at things in other places...
and ignore what is in our own yard.
"Use what you have", good advice given to me a long time ago.
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Excellent image and thought. Often times, using what we have is much better than looking elsewhere for the solution to our situation. Thank you for stopping by Driller's Place. Come back anytime. Have a blessed week-end.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com