Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Rest At The End OF The Road

"There are times when my burdens grow heavy.
And my heart is so crushed with its load.
I just look to the Father and trust Him,
For the rest at the end of the road."

At the end of the road...
Many loved ones I'll see...
And a mansion of rest...
is waiting for me...
I'll ever press on...
To the blessed abode...
There's a heavenly rest....
At the end of the road...
Words from an Old Time Gospel Song.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. SO beautiful! Thank you Shirley, for this share. I am happy I am catching up with everyone that I can tonight! Blessings and Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com