Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, March 10, 2014

A Few Thoughts

When I first started this blog, in 2009, 
I was intending to write about all sorts of things.
It didn't take long to realize that people do not like to read long blog posts.
And, what is interesting to me, might not be to someone else.
So, it has gradually turned into a photo blog.
The weather has been cold, and dark and rainy and snowy, this winter.
 I haven't been out taking pictures, so I have been going through some of the old ones.
And enjoying it immensely!
Have a great day!
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com