Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mama's List

My Mom loved flowers, and she could grow them!
 After she became unable to get outside,she grew them on the front porch.
 She always had tuberous begonias.
This is her Spring list..it is probably from 45 years ago, but I get it out sometimes,
and show it again.
And I get a good, peaceful, warm feeling in my heart.
From seeing her handwriting, and thinking about what a special person she was.
She is still growing flowers...Just in Another Place!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com