Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stand Still

Through the years I have taken so many pictures.
Some I have shared on here before.
But this week I would like to share them again..and some new ones.
I was reminded today, by the sudden death of a friend...
Life is short.
God's Word can be a comfort..in sad times and in good times.
Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Thank you for reminding me to cherish the time that we have on this earth. What a beautiful Autumn picture to say good-bye to your friend.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com