Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Winter

Forgotten and neglected birdhouse.
It has been so cold that I have stayed inside for a few days.
Today is warmer, so I went out side and took a few winter pictures.
Dead flowers from earlier..like in the summertime!

I wasn't expecting to find any color...but there is a bit of color in these dried up roses.
Actually there was more color...but I will post it later.
Every season has its own kind of beauty...and it is all good!
Winter blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Shirley,
    Winter looks so good around your neck of the woods.

    Have a peaceful weekend, dear.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cold here! My husband has been ill and we are stuck in the house for now. Waiting for warmer weather! Thank you for all your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com