Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Beautiful Flowers

My daughter gave me these beautiful pink roses for Valentine's Day.
She never forgets holiday's.
Even as a child she would remember birthday's and anniversary's,
along with Christmas and Easter.
I think that is a wonderful way to look at life.And it makes others happy too!
Thank you, Kim!
Love to all,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice that your daughter remembers birthdays and anniversaries. I think that's so important, and says that she is a thoughtful person.
    Wonderful roses, Shirley. I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com