Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Black and White...With Color!



Some black and white...and red!
My husband's Bible and glasses...with my red rose.
I haven't posted as much lately.
Life has been very busy, and it is cold and hard to get outside for photo shoots.
Even in dark times,there is a bit of color to be found!
Time will go forward this week end, and hopefully Spring will show herself
soon.
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry I haven't commented for some time. It's good to catch up though. My Bible has Words of Christ in red so that's much the same as you're saying. Of late my life has tended to lack colour. We need to look for it as it's always there! Sometimes it takes a lot of looking though! Thanks for this. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, that first picture is so special, I love it. Your husband's Bible looks worn and old and treasured.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com