Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tomato Soup

I love nice, red, ripe tomatoes!
These tomatoes are from last summer.
My husband is unable to garden any more, so I planted a few tomato plants myself. And they bore abundantly.
Instead of canning them, I put them in freezer bags and put them in the freezer.
Yesterday I made a pot of vegetable soup using my frozen tomatoes It was the best soup I have ever made..tasted like fresh tomatoes.
I had a bowl of veggie soup this morning for breakfast!
I plan to freeze all my tomatoes this summer.
I guess thoughts of Spring and Summer and planting gardens and flowers brought this to my mind.
Have a blessed day!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com