Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Nostalgia

This old chair is from an earlier year. I like old things,
so I am posting again.
I know the old has to give way to the new,
 but there is still a place in the great scheme of things for the old.
 Old rocking chairs, old roses, old barns, old people...
We all have a place!
Have a blessed Monday.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. That is so true, Shirley. And I appreciate old things so much, and especially old people. They teach us many things.
    What a lovely picture this is. And those purple flowers, oh my.

    Thank you for the wishes for Jess' engagement. She's so happy right now.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com