Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Blog

I have been doing this blog for awhile...around six years.
In the beginning I was going to write about different things...everyday things, and happenings in my daily life.
But as time went on it turned more into pictures. And that is a good thing.
There is an old saying....".one picture is worth more than a thousand words".
 So true..a picture can say things that the human mind cannot say.
The Father can speak to us in many ways,and a picture is one of His ways.
There are many great people out there in blogland, and many beautiful pictures to enjoy.
God is good!
 Bless you all!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Mine is mostly photos to as I am no writer like some. I love flowers anyway I can get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's why I love your blog so much because you use pictures and a few words, Shirley. Yes, sometimes a picture says it all. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pictures with me. And I loved what you said on here today.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete