Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pumpkins

Walking through the grocery store, I came across this display of pumpkins.
I simply had to take pictures, thanks to my little Canon powershot!
I carry it with me, and take pictures everywhere.
Seems like this time of year, pumpkins make good photo subjects.
Happy Fall!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Some great pumpkin pics! I enjoy my little camera so much, especially this time of year with all the color. Have a blessed Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, I have the Cannon Powershot too! Isn't the zoom-in lens great? There's just something about seeing orange pumpkins in the Fall. It warms my heart.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com