Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Corn

I found this picture taken a few years ago in the garden.
The corn had turned brown, the morning glories were blooming in all their glory.
We used to have a big garden every year, but my husband is no longer able to work outside.
We love fresh sweet corn, so this year I am hoping to get a few rows in by myself.
Life changes a lot when the years come on...but hopefully it will work.
We'll see...
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Your are so right, time and age changes everything. Don't give up tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to life changes but also yes to keep trying. I'm putting in raised beds and planting miracles.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com