Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Candles

Some of my candles,and hand painted tea cups. All were either sold or given to family through Christmas. I get a lot of satisfaction from this hobby-there is always something new to learn, new fragrances,new ways to pour,new containers! And candle-making people all seem to have a bond, and never mind sharing information,which is a blessing.Especially when it comes to choosing the right wick,etc. Due to the cold weather and SNOW I haven't been working outside in my "room".
Time to get started again!
Psalm 8-9
O Lord our Lord,how excellent is Thy Name in all the earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com