Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cold Snowy Day In Carolina

                                                                         My backyard
                                                                    Backyard
                 Snow and Ice in the Carolinas!
It is a very cold day , and I have not been out side all day, except on my carport to snap these pictures. I am definitely not a snow person,so to make a cold day seem warmer I made a few roses!
These are made from coffee filters and painted with acrylic paints thinned very, very thin. Some people use watercolor paint, but I feel acrylics are better.  Watercolors are more delicate, and will come off on your  hands when being handled a lot.
 
These are easy and fun to do. I will probably give them to my "Ladies" at  the  nursing home
for Valentine's Day .And meanwhile I will be longing for warm weather once again!
Blessings on All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com