Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, August 12, 2010


It has been so much fun showing scenery from my morning walks,
I couldn't resist showing a few more.
All in my neighborhood.
The Zinnias are from my yard.


Roadside pictures.


Rose Of Sharon bush in my neighbor's yard.
They are old fashioned flowers and  I love them.
Wish I had a yard full......
maybe next year.

 Lilac ( or possibly something else).

Edited  these last two.
I just have to play a little bit!

There is beauty all around!

"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old"
                                                                                  Franaz

Sounds good to me!

                                         Love,
                                                    Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com