Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Zinnia Magic

 
I take a lot of pictures of flowers.
I love flowers, and anyway, that just seems to be what I do best.
Zinnia's really are magic.
They grow in almost any condition , and last all summer.
And they photograph well.
I always seem to have more pink than any other color..but that is ok!
Sending Happiness and Blessings your way.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you do take some of the best flower pictures in blogland. And this pink Zinnia is certainly one of them.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com