Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ANGEL


Well, here is today's angel. 
I have been posting these all week,
And
hopefully no one gets tired of them.
I made all these for my daughter, she suffers from Systemic Lupus,
and other sicknesses caused by this awful disease.
 She loves angels, so I was happy to be able to do these for her.
Not all at once, but over a period of time.
 And hopefully, more in the future!



"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.
We are Spiritual beings on a human journey.
                                                     Stephen Covey


Thank you for looking.
Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com