Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last Shots... and Homecoming

 
Floating in water.

Rainbows!
This is the last two weird leaf shots..and  no more of this!
 Homecoming at our Church is tomorrow.
Every Homecoming for at least the last Twenty Five! years,
I have made chicken and dumplings.People say they really like  my chicken and dumplings,
So I guess I will do it once again
 It is funny..that is about the only time I ever make them...maybe once in awhile at Christmas.
So..time to get cooking!
Have a great day.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com