FROM THE HEART
www.shirlsthoughts.blogspot.com
Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive,
even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
A Different Poinsettia
I was in the Home Depot (paying a bill)..and walked around ..just looking.
These Poinsettias caught my eye.
They are kind of a different color..so... A picture!
Beautiful this time of year.
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley
No comments:
Post a Comment
www.From The Heart.blogspot.com
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pink Saturday
Visit: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ For lots of pinks. There is a whole world of bloggers out there, and some amazing t...
After the rain
I could not decide which picture to use..so used both. These were taken after a day of cloudy, rainy weather, when the sun came o...
Sleeping On My Guitar
I love my guitar...and so do the angels! Joining: http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/ Love, Shirley
No comments:
Post a Comment
www.From The Heart.blogspot.com