Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Blessings

It has been a long while since I posted on this blog. It came up today while I was looking around on my computer,and I thought "why not bring it back to life".
Mostly pictures and Christian thoughts, but hopefully someone will be blessed...just by looking.
We receive blessings every day, that many times we don't even recognize.
Happy Day!
Love,
Shirley
.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous post and blog. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I can stay with it this time!!

      Delete
  2. And YOU are one of my blessings this week. So good to have your precious blog back in my life.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com