Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Poem

Several years ago I wrote this poem about my niece Lisa.
She left this world much too soon.
I was browsing my computer, and it showed up on a site about losing loved ones.
When you post something on line, you never know where it might go.
Hopefully some one somewhere got a blessing from reading this simple poem...written from the heart.
Have a blessed day.
Love, Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for the loss of your niece at a young age. Thankful that we know as Christians that we will be together one day in Heaven. Very nice poem, Shirley.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com