Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, September 23, 2019

Begonias

I have a pot of begonias in the front yard.
They are really easy to care for, and are beautiful all together. 
I took a few pictures of single blooms.
They are still just as beautiful one at a time.
Sometimes when we look at the big picture,
 we see a different sight than one on one and up close.
This is true in life also.
Sometimes it is good to just concentrate on the small things.
One at a time.
Blessings on all, everywhere!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the gentle reminder, Shirley. Most of the time, I look at the big picture, and get overwhelmed thinking of all the little things I have to do. I try to be a multi-tasker doing everything all at once, but then I get run down and weary.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com