Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, October 28, 2019

Pansies

My sister passed away last year.
Her passing left a huge empty spot in my heart.
Growing up in the N.Ga. mountains, we were inseparable in childhood.
I have a small garden in her memory in the back yard.
That is where I will place these pansies.
They will bloom in the winter months, and bring cheer in the cold,dreary winter.
But warm, happy memories of my sister.
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:


  1. Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear that your sister passed away. Having a garden in her memory is wonderful. And what a vivid color the pansies are. I didn't know you grew up in Georgia. Nel just left Georgia, and she misses it a lot. She loved everything about this charming state.

    ~Sheri

    ps....Yes, these fires that are going on are so scary. There's a big one up North, but it's about three hours from me. So many people have had to evacuate. I feel so bad for them.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com