Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday Blessings

The rain is pouring down outside today.
Showing my beautiful red maple on another day, when the sun was shining.
When the sun shines on these trees, they look like lights are on inside.
A beautiful gift from above...where all is peace and joy!
Tuesday blessings.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's such a wonderful thing when it rains. Glad you got some. I hope we get lots of rain this Winter. California has had droughts in the past, and I don't want that.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com