Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Visitor

                                                                      
I grew my Zinnias on the front porch this year.
I didn't have a good place in the yard, and it is just easier to admire them
 while I am  sitting in my living room.
As this flower matures it changes colors.
A few days ago this beautiful visitor came by,
 and flitted around from flower to flower for awhile.
A peaceful time for him, and for me.
It always lifts the spirit to see a butterfly.
God is good!
Love, 
Shirley









1 comment:

  1. Yes, you had quite a visitor. A beautiful butterfly, and I'm glad you were able to get a good picture of it. They flutter about so quickly. Yes, God is good.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com