Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Snowmen

My husband passed in June of this year.I knew his time was near and he was ready to go, but death is never easy and though we know it is coming, we are never really ready. 
So life has been sad.
Recently I decided to devote more time to artwork and things of the spirit.
It was a good decision.
The sadness is still there, and most likely will always be there, but the Lord can speak to the soul in many different ways.
He knows exactly what we need.
These little birdhouses were fun, and everybody liked them.
I loved creating my little snowmen!
And my sad spirits were lifted for a time.
God is on His Throne and all is well.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Keep looking up...amazing things happen in the skies!
Love,
 Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, I'm so sorry your husband passed away. Sending you thoughts of comfort and love. Your bird houses are so delightful. I love all the snowmen, and the first one is my favorite that says "hope." I had snow this Christmas season, and it was so nice. Merry Christmas to you, dear friend. Thank you for your blog friendship all these years.

    ~Sheri

    *you're right, amazing things happen when we look up. : )

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com