Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Daisies for Mom


A bouquet of daisies.
 In memory of my Mom.
She loved daisies and any white flower.
 A  sweet, kind lady of the Blue Ridge mountains, she loved God, her family, and her home.
My memories of her are so precious to my heart.
I am thankful to God for my Mom and Dad, brothers and sisters, and my mountain heritage.
I am blessed!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Daisies remind me of my Mom too, Shirley. I didn't know you were raised in the mountains. I'm just a woman who always wanted to live the later part of my years in the mountains.....and here I am. It sounds like you have a wonderful mom and dad and brothers and sisters. Daisies are such a cheerful flower, aren't they? I tried to grow them one time in my garden at the old house, but they didn't make it.

    Have a good September week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment. I grew up in the southern part of the Blue Ridge mtns. I have tried growing daisies. Mine didn't live either. Maybe they just do better in the wild. Happy Fall days to you and your beautiful family!

      Delete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com