Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Angel

A beautiful angel for today.
She is from a Christmas card I received many years ago.
I don't remember who sent her, but I have used this picture many times.
The Lord sends His Love and mercy and beauty and blessings in different ways,
to all His creation.
I thank Him!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. That is the prettiest card, Shirley. And so special that you saved it. When I buy Christmas cards, I sometimes keep one just for myself if I like the front of the card.

    It's my son's birthday today. We're very close and he's a good and humble man.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your son a happy birthday...and many more.Being close is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com