Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Two Robins

Two robins sitting in the treetop. Enjoying the misty, early morning.
Before the hustle and bustle of the day begins.
It is my favorite time of day.
A time to sit and think about the goodness of God.
A peaceful time, and that is a good thing in this busy world.
Love,
 Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Robins are very special birds. They don't scare easily and fly away like the other birds. They always let me take a picture of them. I'm glad you were surprised with two Robins one morning, Shirley. It is my favorite time of the day too. So peaceful. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love robins. They are always in the yard...winter and summer.

      Delete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com