Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Cardinals

Monday morning flowers with cardinals on the vase.
There is a legend that when a cardinal comes around, it is a visitor from Heaven.
The Lord sends beautiful things our way...to bring joy and comfort.
All good things come from God.
Because He loves us!
Blessings for this week.
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, I did not know this about the cardinal. It has always been a dream of mine to see the red cardinal one day. I don't see them here where I live. Thank you for this joy and comfort of the cardinal on your blog this morning. I really needed it. What a lovely picture. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com