Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Cat

This little cat roams our neighborhood...visiting from house to house.
I don't know if she has a real home or not. I am thinking she is just a free spirit that can't be owned by anybody.
She comes to the kitchen door and stares in until I go outside and feed her.
Since she looks healthy, I am sure others are feeding her too.
The Lord cares for all His creation...even a little stray cat!
The Lord Is Good!
Blessings,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitty ~ she is blessed to have you feed her and you are blessed by her visits ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice of you and the neighbors, Shirley, to feed this cat and take care of her. One time I found a stray cat, and she was in the hood of my car. I heard purring, and she startled all of us. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com