Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Flying into the sunset.

Flying into the sunset.
Sometimes I sit and watch the planes taking off from the Charlotte airport,
And wonder where they are going, and who they are.
Often I breathe a prayer for God to give a safe flight.
No matter who or where we are, we need the Lord's Hand of safety.
Have a blessed Saturday.
Love,
Shirley


1 comment:

  1. You are such a good person, Shirley. And this is a beautiful photo.
    I often see the sunrises more than the sunsets because I'm a morning person,
    but it would be nice to see sunsets more. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com