Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, September 13, 2019

Hummingbird

In the beginning, the Lord created the heavens and earth, and so many beautiful things for His world to enjoy.
Sometimes we overlook the beauty all around us.
Like this hummingbird.
This one came to the flowers on my front porch
He was moving so fast,it is a wonder I got his picture.
Have a blessed day, and take time to look at all the good things God has given.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Oh, there's my beloved hummingbird. This is a special bird to me, Shirley. Yes, they flutter about quickly, but you managed to get a good picture of him. This brought a smile to my face on this Friday morning. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps....your new Header photo is peaceful and pretty. Love the color of those soft pink roses.

      Delete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com